Planning, Organizing and Follow up Course
Managerial Skills Courses.| Planning, Organizing and Follow up Course.
Course will covers all aspects of the planning systems integrated within any institution.
- Importance of management and regulation and the relationship between them.
- The concept of power and their types and their importance.
- Planning Process.
- Organization's Mission and Goals.
- Formulating Strategies.
- Formulating Corporate-level Strategies.
- Formulating Business-level Strategies.
- Formulating Functional-level Strategies.
- Planning and Implementing Strategies.
- The Elements of Organizing.
- Designing Jobs.
- Grouping Jobs: Departmentalization .
- Authority and Responsibility.
- The Nature of Organization Design.
- Group Effectiveness and the Shape of Organizations.
- Early Approaches to Organization Design.
- Contingency Factors Affecting Organization Design.
- Structural Configuration.
- Forms of Contemporary Organization Design.
- The Nature of Control.
- Approaches to Control.
- Establishing a Control System.
- Effective Control.
- Managing Control.
- Certificate approved by The AASTMT
- Productivity and Quality Institute or Company Headquarters
- Consultant with experience in the planning of operations.
Share This Page