IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition Training Course (Environmental Management Systems) #A18135
This course enables participants to acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in their process of transitioning to ISO 14001:2015. This course is aimed at existing EMS auditors who wish to transit to ISO 14001:2015 version.
What you will learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the new structure of ISO 14001:2015.
- Know and understand Annex SL as a framework for ISO management systems.
- Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of ISO 14001:2015 as compared to ISO 14001:2004.
- Understand the goal, content and correlation between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015.
- Learn how to estimate the effort required to transit from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015 certification.
- Be able to audit ISO 14001:2015 management system requirements effectively.
Requirements for Successful Completion
To succeed this course, delegates must:
Succeed the continual assessment throughout the 2 days course duration and achieve success rate of the written examination.
Course Materials & Styles
Delegates receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials for the ISO 14001 standard.
Delegates will be exposed to:
- Group work activities, practical skills development exercises, workshops , role plays  and interactive discussion groups.
Who should attend?
Persons responsible for the EMS transition and meeting new requirements  in their organization.
Persons considering implementing a new environmental management system.
ISO 14001 auditors and quality practitioners.
EMS Operations personnel.
Management Representatives, trainers and consultants.
Knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 requirements.
Knowledge of management systems auditing through satisfactory completion of an IRCA Certified Internal Auditor or Auditor/Lead Auditor Training course (or IRCA acceptable alternative).
Language:   English / Arabic.
Tutor:   Fulfills IRCA requirements for this scheme.
IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Auditor transition Training Course (EMS)