QMS ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Course.
This course is fully compliant with the ISO 9001 requirements and expectations and covers techniques and skills for auditing leadership and management, strategic issues, context, risk, opportunity, knowledge, etc.
Delegates will know how Quality Management System (QMS) provides organizations with a systematic approach to management systems improvements. This course qualifies auditors to the IRCA certification requirements.
- Understand the ISO 9000 family of standards.
- Learn the process approach and how it impacts auditing practices.
- Learn how to audit requirements of ISO 9001 standard and the auditor's role in the process.
- Plan and manage a process based audit considering: resources and timing, use of checklists, ion of audit teams.
- Gain audit skills and learn techniques for: evaluating, auditing findings, communicating and presenting audit reports.
- Identify and write nonconformity statements with insight of proposed corrective actions.
- Undertake audit follow-up activities.
- Introduction to quality concepts.
- Auditing ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Quality Management System Audit.
- Audit Roles and Responsibilities.
- Audit Activities.
Course Prerequisite: Delegates must have the following prior knowledge:
- The requirements of ISO 9001, by completing an IRCA certified QMS foundation Training course or equivalent.
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continuous improvement.
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles.
- Delegates shall be awarded a certificate of successful completion for passing the written examination and the continual assessment.
- Non Successful delegates shall receive a certificate of attendance approved by AASTMT.
- Successful delegates shall receive certificate approved by CQI|IRCA
- Productivity and Quality Institute or Company Headquarters
- Fulfills CQI|IRCA requirements for this scheme.
| || |
Share This Page