IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition Training course (Quality Management Systems) #A18132
Application has made to IRCA for certification of this course
Duration: 2 days
This course takes a strong focus on the new elements in ISO 9001 and is designed to build on previous knowledge of the QMS standard. This course will help you understand the changes to the standard and how these will affect organizations. Experienced instructors explain the clauses and new direction of ISO 9001:2015 in detail and help guide students through the new requirements, helping to develop the skills necessary to audit in the new ISO 9001:2015 landscape.
What you will learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the Annex SL framework on which ISO 9001:2015 structure is based.
- Understand ISO 9001:2015 requirements, specifically focusing on key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015.
- Auditing ISO 9001:2015, specifically focusing on changes in the revised standard.
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership, and process management.
- Understand new requirements relating to organizational context, planning, and support.
- Prepare, conduct, and develop the required skills for an ISO 9001:2015 audit.
Requirements for Successful Completion
To succeed this course, delegates must:
- Succeed the continual assessment throughout the 2 days course duration and achieve success rate of the written examination.
This course is IRCA certified A18132. Attendees successfully completing this course will receive an IRCA-accredited Certificate of Successful Completion and fulfill the training requirements to transition to the new ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Course Materials & Styles
- Delegates receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials for the ISO 9001 standard.
- Delegates will be exposed to:
- Group work activities, practical skills development exercises, workshops , role plays and interactive discussion groups.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and third-party audits.
- Management Representatives, Quality Managers, Quality Directors and Consultants.
- Operations managers.
- Internal and external management system auditors who will be auditing to ISO 9001:2015.
- ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditors who will be auditing to ISO 9001:2015
- This course is designed for experienced QMS Lead Auditors in the ISO 9001:2008 standard and focuses heavily on the changes in the revised 2015 standard. Knowledge and experience with the ISO 9001/QMS is required for this course.
Language: English / Arabic
Tutor: Fulfills IRCA requirements for this scheme.