A well proven and successful process has been developed over the years to ensure that our clients receive the most professional service. To accomplish this, a client goes through the following phases:
1. Gap Analysis
- Institute consulting experts perform a site and system assessment of Company''s management system activity against the requirement of the appropriate standard.
- Deliverables: Comprehensive Gap Analysis report and strategic plan.
2. Procedure Development
- Institute consulting experts help company''s personnel develop and refine procedures required to propel the system and the business forward.
- Deliverables: Clearly written, understandable and usable operating procedures
- Institute consulting experts help guide company''s personnel in developing a top-level document the exhibits the company''s intent to comply with "shall" statement in appropriate standard.
- Deliverables: An effective, controlled
- Institute consulting experts prepare individual and groups who owns roles and responsibilities within the management system to competently perform activities within the integrated management system.
- Deliverables: Trained and competent systems practitioners.
- Institute consulting experts help company''s implementation the established system
- Deliverables: Corrective actin
6. Internal Auditing
- Institute consulting experts work side by-side with company''s personnel to assess the management system for conformance and areas needing continual improvement.
- Deliverables: Full internal audit cycle
7. Registration Assessment
- Institute consulting experts help Company’s in third-party registration
- Deliverables: Certification.