Honoring Eng. Soliman Metwaly, the Former Minister of Transportation06 - 01 - 2010
The Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT) will honor Eng. Mohamed Soliman Metwaly, the former Minister of Transportation, by granting him an honorary doctorate degree in humanities for his great efforts in Transport sector especially, in the Maritime Transport sector, in the presence of:
• H.E Mr. Efthimios Mitropoulos Secretary-General of the International Maritime Organization
• H.E Prof.Dr. Mohamed Farghaly - AASTMT President
• Chairmen of the Committees of both the People’s and Shura’s Assemblies
• Heads of companies and public Organizations.
• As well as the presence of a group of senior public figures and leading officials of the state.
The event will be held on Friday, 8/1/2010 at 7:00 pm at City Stars Intercontinental Hotel – Cairo- ElSaraya Hall 1, 4th floor.