Types of Membership:
The member should have the following conditions:
- The member should have the following conditions:
- Graduated from Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport. (B.C-master-doctorate or preparation studies for the academy''s graduates.
- To settle 65$ as a fees.
For corporation and private institutions that have educational concern and desire to help and support the alumni in achieving its purpose and targets.
For those who owns special positions, concepts and achieve a grand services and significant activity with the academy. Also it may be for body corporate like (public universities whether from Arab or foreign countries).
Entrance and settling the contribution
The papers needed:
- Application and paying fees $65.
- Copy from ID card or passport.
- 2 personal photos.
- C.V contains job experience.
The annual contribution fees
- $10 graduates before 5 years.
- $20 graduates after 5 years.
Ways of settlement
- In cash at Banque du Caire in the academy in abi-kir account number 101/337.
- Check due to the alumni Arab academy for science and technology and maritime transport.
- Bill of exchange to Banque du Caire Salah Salem- Alexandria account number 101/337.
Cancellation of membership
The membership will be cancelled in the following circumstances:
- Not paying the annual fees for 3 years.
- Desecrating in any term from terms of the fundamental system declaration of the alumni.
- In case of doing anything that harms the alumni whether materially or morally.
- In case of assuring from obtaining any advantage from the alumni without any rights (presenting false documents).
- Incase of firing from work because of committing a crime or because of substantial cause containing encroachment upon the benefits of alumni''s members.
The executive declaration of the alumni
The working in the alumni is run according to executive declaration called (the fundamental system declaration for the Alumni Arab Academy Forsciecs and Technology and Maritime Transport. It includes the principles and the rules that organize the alumni administration and the rights and duties of members.