- Study Abroad / Student Exchange Programs
- Dual Degree Programs
- Scientific Summer School Courses
- Intensive Language Summer Courses
- Application online for outgoing students
- Support for AASMT Study Abroad Students
- Support for International Students
- Faculty Exchange/ Visiting Professors Programs
- List of international partners
- Arabic Courses for Foreigners
Arabic Courses for Foreigners
- Ancient Egyptian History Courses
- Cultural Affairs Courses
- Assessment Methods & Certification
This course gives an introduction to the history, society, religion, art and architecture of ancient Egypt, including the description of the nature and character of the field of Egyptology.
It begins with the earliest stages of civilization (Paleolithic, Neolithic and pre-dynastic) moving on to the thousands of years of dynastic evolution, Greco-Roman conquests and culminates with the Coptic culture development of Egypt. Field trips to ancient Egyptian monuments are part of the course requirements.
A lot of courses will be proposed in English language for Business School students at AAST for different majors such as: Finance, Economy, Marketing, International Affairs, Accounting, and Management Information system. A detailed course description is provided upon request.
Various methods of assessment are used to evaluate students’ academic performance and to see how well students are meeting the goals of the program.
These methods intend to motivate students to become more reflective learners, stimulate discussions and enhance their ability to think critically about the courses content. Assessment can be in the form of research work, quizzes, presentations and field study. The type of the assignment and the grade distribution are decided by the nature of each course.