- Borrowing privileges are automatically extended to AASTMT faculty, registered students, and permanent staff.  However, registered students must be issued borrowers’ cards to be eligible for borrowing privileges.
- Graduate students and part-time faculty, may apply for borrowing privileges. An-L.E.500- insurance must be paid in advance to enjoy borrowing privileges.
- Borrowing privileges are granted only to the person named on the card therefore all books and cards are non-transferable.
- All borrowed material is due no later than the card expiration date.
- To continue enjoying borrowing privileges, borrowed material must be returned no later than their due date.
- Permanent faculty can borrow up to 5 books for 30 days. Contract faculty can borrow up to 3 books for 30 days
- Permanent and contract staff can borrow up to 3 books for 30 days.
- Registered students can borrow up to 2 books for 10 days.
- Graduate students can borrow one book for 14 days, provided that the L.E.500 insurance is pre-paid.
- Checked out book(s) can be renewed if not reserved.
- Checked out book(s) can be recalled, even before its/their due date, if necessary.
- The borrower is fully responsible for the borrowed material.
- Only multiple-copy books can be borrowed.
- Materials that can NEVER be borrowed include: References, Periodicals, Dissertations, Researches, Reports, UN Publications, and IMO Publications.
- Single-copy books can be checked out to faculty and permanent staff over weekends.