- Capt. Emad Rasheed Khafagy, Dean of International Maritime Organization (IMO) Compound - Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport (AASTMT).
- Capt. Emad Rasheed Khafagy was born on 12 May 1965 in Alexandria, Egypt.
- He was graduated in 1987 with a second mate certificate of competency (CoC) at AASTMT, and obtained first mate CoC in 1990 and Master F.G. CoC in 1994 at AASTMT. He obtained a Bachelor Degree in Maritime Transport, in 1996 at AASTMT and a Master of Science degree in Maritime Safety and Environmental Protection in 2000 at World Maritime University (WMU), Malmo - Sweden.
- From 1988 till 1995 he worked in different ranks onboard of General Cargo, Container, Ro-Ro and Tanker vessels. In January 1996, he was appointed in the AASTMT as assistant lecturer in the College of Maritime Transport and Technology and in February 2005 he was promoted to Professor. From September 2007 till February 2008 he was the Assistant Dean for international relations, College of Maritime Transport and Technology. From March 2008 till February 2012 he was promoted to the Head of Maritime Examination Centre and Since August 2011 till now he is the Dean of IMO Compound.
- Capt. Emad Rasheed Khafagy is IMO consultant in Port State Control (PSC) and IMO Competent Person in the implementation of STCW.
MT233 - Terrestrial Navigation Part (2)
|2015||Fall||View All Content|
|- Lectures Notes - Exams - Course Outline - Problem Sets - tutorials - Lab Material|