|title ||Software Engineering|
|arbic title || |
|prequisites || |
|credit hours ||3|
|Description/Outcomes ||This course introduces software engineering as a concept, software development and the development life cycle. It also introduces different topics of software engineering like software quality, re-usability, reliability, maintenance, security, testing, and software psychology. Also requirement analysis software tools and software design topics explained.|
|arabic Description/Outcomes |
|objectives ||To introduce students to the systematic approach to development, operation, maintenance and retirement of software engineering and its different topics. |
|arabic objectives |
|ref. books |
- IAN Sommerville, “Software Engineering”, latest Edition, Addison Wesley.
- Hans Van Villet, “Software Engineering: Principle and Practice”, J. Wiley, second edition, 2000.
- IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering.
- ACM publications.
- Roger, Pressman, Software Engineering: A Practitioner Approach, McGraw Hill, latest edition.
- Randall W. Jensen, “Software Engineering”, Prentice Hall, 1979.
|arabic ref. books |
|arabic textbook |
|objective set |
|content set |