|title ||Advanced Applications of Digital Signal Processing|
|arbic title |
|prequisites || |
|credit hours ||3|
|Description/Outcomes ||Discrete time transfer , realization topology, IIR filter design, FIR filter design, rnDFT, FFT, Floating Point, sub-band transform and sub-band coding, sinusoidal signal rngeneration, compression techniques, Multi-rate signal processing, Filter Banks, rnWavelets and Applications to mp3 and JPEG 2000. rn|
|arabic Description/Outcomes |
|objectives ||To be versed in advanced techniques of filter and hardware design. |
|arabic objectives |
|ref. books |
- Oppenheim, Alan V., Schafer, Ronald W., and Buck, John R., "Discrete-Time Signal Processing," 2nd Edition, Prentice Hall,1999.
- Proakis, John G., Manolakis, Dimitris G., :Digital Signal Processing: Principles, Algorithms, and Applications," 3rd Edition, Prentice Hall,1996.
- Mitra,Sanjit K., "Digital Signal Processing: A Computer-Based Approach," 2nd Edition, McGraw Hill, 2001.
- McClellan, James H., Scahfer, RonaldW., and Yoder, Mark A., "DSP First: A Multimedia Approach," Prentice Hall, 1998.
- G. Strang and T. Q. Nguyen, Wavelets and Filter Banks. Cambridge, MA: Wellesley-Cambridge Press, 1996.
|arabic ref. books |
|arabic textbook |
|objective set |
|content set |