|title ||Game Programming|
|arbic title |
|prequisites ||CS243, CS352 |
|credit hours ||3|
|Description/Outcomes ||The aim of this course is to introduce students to some of the techniques of modern approaches to game programming such as game engine design, object modeling, game physics, Intelligence in games using AI, game networking, 2D & 3D graphics|
|arabic Description/Outcomes |
|objectives ||1. Experiment with game design techniques.|
2. Write applications using game programming library.
3. Master 2D graphics programming techniques.
4. Experiment with advanced topics such as multi-player games, use of artificial techniques , and 3D graphics programming.
|arabic objectives |
|ref. books ||1. Steve Rabin, Introduction to Game Development, Charles River Media.|
2. Kenneth Finney, 3D Game Programming All in One, Thomson Course technology.
3. Harbour, Game Programming All in One, Thomson Course Technology.
|arabic ref. books |
|textbook ||Sue Blackman, Beginning 3D Game Development with Unity 4: All-in-one, Multi-platform Game Development, Technology in Action Series, Apress|
|arabic textbook |
|objective set |
|content set |
|course file ||