|title ||E-business Fundamentals|
|arbic title |
|prequisites ||IS171 |
|credit hours ||3|
|Description/Outcomes ||This course introduces and defines the concepts of e-Business and e-Commerce models, for both B2C and B2B businesses and introduces the basic business concepts required for understanding of e-Commerce firms including industry structure, value chain, customer Relationship Management (CRM), firm strategy, and social and ethical issues . The course covers the technology infrastructure for e-Business/e-Commerce, e-Payments systems, e-Commerce marketing communications, secure transactions, and online services and communities.|
|arabic Description/Outcomes |
|objectives ||1. Understand the difference between e-Business and e-Commerce.|
2. Understand the models of e-Commerce.
3. Identify and implement the steps of building e-Commerce web sites.
4. Recognize the e-Commerce infrastructure.
5. Be familiar with the e-Payment systems.
6. Understand the e-Commerce Marketing concepts.
7. Understand the requirements and methods of e-Commerce secure transactions.
|arabic objectives |
|ref. books ||Dave Chaffey, E-Business and E-Commerce Management: Strategy, Implementation and Practice, .Prentice Hall|
|arabic ref. books |
|textbook ||K. C. Laudon and C. G. Traver, E-commerce: Business, Technology, and Society, Prentice Hall.|
|arabic textbook |
|objective set |
|content set |
|course file ||
4_IS371_IS371 - eBusiness Fundamentals.pdf|