|title ||Mobile Computing Applications |
|arbic title |
|prequisites ||CS244 |
|credit hours ||3|
|Description/Outcomes ||This course involves the design and development of mobile application for cell phones, PDAs, and related remote computing devices. After an introduction to mobile computing infrastructures and Mobile Application Software Development tools and Frameworks, the students will be introduced to mobile application architecture. The students will be able to use the Android platform for developing mobile applications that cover mobile user interface design, methods for storing and retrieving information, Internet communications, multimedia, and mobile security.|
|arabic Description/Outcomes |
|objectives ||1. Understand the constraints and architectural requirements for developing mobile applications.|
2. Identify the design patterns involved in multi-tier distributed applications.
3. Develop basic mobile applications and incorporate enhanced GUI and VUI.
4. Create efficient, event-driven user GUI and VUI interfaces.
5. Create applications that use network-based information.
rn6. Understand basic security requirements when developing mobile applications.
|arabic objectives |
|ref. books ||1. Ian, Summerville Introduction to Software Engineering, Prentice Hall.|
2. Reto Meier Professional Android Application Development Wiley Publishing, Inc.
|arabic ref. books |
|textbook ||Reza B`Far, Mobile Computing Principles, Designing and Developing Mobile Applications with UML |
|arabic textbook |
|objective set |
|content set |