Maritime Pilot Ship Handling Simulator Course
Course Code: MSS 02
Duration: 5 0
The aim of this course is to perform pilotage services and to enable pilots to carry out their duties safely and efficiently in clear and restricted visibility and to continue possessing recent navigational knowledge to provide updating and refresh training to ensure the continuation of their proficiency.
- Maneuvering information on board ships.
- Embarking and disembarking pilots.
Wind and current effects.
- Bank, channel and interaction effects.
- Anchoring and single-buoy moorings.
- Role of the VTS in maritime Pilotage.
- Communication according to SMCP.
- Berthing and un-berthing under various conditions of wind and tide with or without tugs.
For more information