Maritime Pilot Ship Handling Simulator Course(10 days program)
Course Code: MSS 03
Duration: 10 0
The aim of this course is to perform pilotage services and to enable pilots to carry out their duties safely and efficiently in clear and restricted visibility and to continue possessing recent navigational knowledge to provide updating and refresh training to ensure the continuation of their proficiency.
- Proper used of RADAR in confined water.
- ECDIS and safe navigation.
- Role of the VTS in maritime Pilotage regulations.
- Communication according to Standard
- Marine Communication Phrases (SMCP).
- Master –Pilot Relationship.
- Maneuvering information on board ships.
- Embarking and disembarking pilots.
- Wind and current effects.
- Bank, channel and interaction effects.
- Anchoring and single-buoy moorings.
- Berthing and Un-berthing under various conditions of wind and current with or without tugs.
- LNG Cargo Hazard.
- Risk management.
For more information