Boat Handling Maneuvering Simulator
Course Code: MSS 272
Duration: 40 Hr. 5D
The purpose of this course is to develop skills to handle and utilizing the best practice in different types of boats at various circumstances. Candidates will grow up their knowledge about towing operation and towing limitations.
- Type of boats and tugs (Single Screw and Twin Screw, V.S., AZ, Conventional).
- Boat safety and interaction between ships.
- Pivot point and forces effects.
- Towing equipment and limitations.
- Communication skills.
- Combating oil spills.
- Seaman ship techniques and boat skipper best practice.
The course is covered by multi-simulated exercises in different environmental conditions with different types of boats, barges and ships (Dual Simulation) covering the above subjects.
For more information