Inspection On Board Oil And Gas Tanker As Per Ocimf Requirements
Course Code: NGPSS 962
Duration: 30 5
- To obtain the full knowledge of the inspection on board tankers
- To obtain the good practical ability to follow the inspection according to OCIMF
- Eliminate the defects which leads to maintain good company reputation and increased demand from charter
- Release worry and fear from crew by making the senior officer familiar with inspector requirement
- Increase safety awareness for the crew
- Remind the crew of important items which shouldn’t be forgetting during inspection
- History of OCIMF
- Vessel Inspection questionnaire (VIQ).
- Inspection check list.
- Items to be ready for inspection.
- How to prepare your tanker.
- OBSERVATIONS CONSEDARED AS HIGH RISK
- A GUIDE TO THE USE OF ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
IN POTENTIALLY EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERES
- EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERES - CLASSIFICATION OF HAZARDOUS AREAS (ZONING) AND SELECTION OF EQUIPMENT.
For more information