Offshore Medical First Aid.
Course Code: MSIO 404
Duration: 2 days
This course aims to provide the training for candidates to provide medical first aid on board Offshore Installations
- Immediate Action – First-aid Kit.
- Toxicological Hazards – Spinal Injuries.
- Spinal Injuries (Continued)-Burns, Scalds and Effects of Heat and Cold.
- Fractures, Dislocations and Muscular Injuries- Medical Care of Rescued Persons, Distress, Hypothermia, and Cold Exposure- Radio Medical Advice- Pharmacology.
- Sterilization- Cardiac Arrest, Drowning and Asphyxia – Psychological/Psychiatric Problems.
For more information