Offshore Fire Team Leader.
Course Code: MSIO 609
Duration: 3 days
- This program is designed to meet the initial onshore training and assessment requirements for Offshore Emergency Response Team Leaders as identified in the UKOOA Guidelines for Competence and Training in Emergency Response.
- Reviewing available information or instructions
- Confirming the suitability (or otherwise) of any pre-formed plan (time permitting)
- Planning the response if no pre-formed plan is suitable
- Monitoring and controlling the use of resources
- Evaluating progress and altering plans as appropriate
- Determining when incident is complete
For more information