Fire Emergency Response Heli - Deck.
Course Code: MSIO 702
Duration: 2 days
- This course aims to provide personnel assigned related to helicopter operations with the necessary Knowledge and skills that enables them to respond effectively to an emergency occurring on the Helideck as well as closing the incident response
- Ensure that incident responses are in accordance with prescribed company procedures
- Correctly use incident response equipment (where required)
- Safely recover an individual and others affected by the incident, and afford priority in the actions taken
- Ensure actions taken do not inhibit incident response effectiveness or further contribute to the incident
- Create appropriate documentation including reports, journal entries, logs and/or clearances are completed in accordance with procedures.
For more information