Offshore Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
Course Code: MSIO 402
Duration: 3 days
This course aims to provide the training for candidates working on offshore instillations and gas industry in fire prevention and fighting in accordance to OPITO Approved standards.
- Minimize the risk of fire - Maintain a state of readiness to respond to emergency situations involving fires.
- Organization of shipboard fire fighting - Maintain a state of readiness to respond to emergency situations involving fires.
- Location of fire- fighting appliances and emergency escape routes.
- Fight and extinguish fires
- Carry out non firefighting operations
- Enter the incident area and rescue personnel
For more information