Supported by Dr. Professor / Ismail Abdel Ghafar, the president of the Academy, Industry Service Complex is established to equip some of the productive research workshops with all design and manufacture equipment needed for the production of applied projects in accordance with the standard specifications such as:
- 3D / CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machines) using reverse engineering technique to design and manufacture different products and dies.
- CNC (Computer Numerical Control) laser-cutting machine to cut metals up to 8 m.m thick
- 3D / CNC (Computer Numerical Control) metal and wood forming machine
- CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machine to manufacture PCB (Printed Circuit Boards)
- CNC (Computer Numerical Control) centre lathe
- Argon metal welding machines
- Specialized work team to manufacture fiber glass and carbon fiber samples
Accordingly the Applied Research Center, affiliated to the Industry Service Complex has already started the implementation of some of the applied projects trying to produce local products Complying to the Egyptian & European standard specifications as an applicable solution to on-going problems facing our society. Following are some examples of these products:
- The design & manufacture of the first Egyptian electric car.
- The design & manufacture of a road-sweeping car.
- The development of an internal combustion engine with a secondary water-analysis system that changes water into hydrogen and oxygen and have it pumped with fuel to reduce fuel consumption and contaminated emission as well.
- The design and manufacture of premature children incubators.
- The design and manufacture of dialysis machine.
- The design and manufacture of sea water desalination machine.
- The design and manufacture of renewable energy water heaters powered by renewable energy.
- The design and manufacture of fire prevention systems.
- The design and manufacture of train collision prevention systems.
- The design and manufacture of safe river navigation and ship tracking systems to provide rescue technique is case of sinking or high jacking.
- The design and manufacture of smart home systems.
- The design and manufacture of a remote control exploration and repair submarine.
Therefore, the Applied Research Center is pleased to invite all engineering staff as well as, graduates and those registering for MSc in engineering to join the work team of the center and participate in all projects being implemented or propose new projects with positive impact.
Apply for participation in applied research projects