Course Code:LED 908
Strategic Leadership and Thinking builds awareness of understanding strategic thinking and strategic leadership practices and its contribution to business performance by reviewing relevant theories, models and concepts. This course will emphasis on scenarios as tools for innovation, strategic planning and short-term alignment of initiatives. Also will add the scenario of planning to provide a disciplined process to guide this focus on the future and tools to manage key uncertainties.
Upon Course Completion, the participant should be able to:
1. Understand strategic thinking and strategic leadership theories and practice
2. Illustrate the process of strategic leadership
3. Show 21st century product/market strategies
4. Develop the strategy in complex environment
5. Obtain the role of board in strategy formulation.
Topics to be covered: