Course Code: LED 914
Credit hours: 3
This course intends to give leaders and decision makers in universities & educational institutions useful insights and practical strategies needed to lead change more quickly and more successfully.
Upon Course Completion, the participant should be able to:
1. Know how to manage deep value conflicts within the organization and its people.
2. Strengthen the ability to face internal resistance
3. Know how to implement major changes
4. Respond more effectively to changing social dimensions
5. Reorient basic work structures and designing organizations that are more creative.
6. Listen to the People who they serve, colleges advised to restructure themselves toward customer service.
Topics to be covered: