Conrad Cairo Hotel
Conrad Cairo is located in the heart of downtown Cairo, with views overlooking the River Nile. As well as having a prime location at the bustling centre of the Egyptian capital, guests will be close to Cairo’s top attractions, including the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and Cairo’s commercial district. Just a 40 minute car journey from Cairo International Airport.
Conrad Cairo is one of the best places to stay in Egypt. Overlooking the magnificent River Nile, Conrad Cairo is set in the heart of Bustling downtown. As an award-winning event and business hotel, it’s set in a prime central location with excellent facilities and accommodation. All the rooms and suites in this Egypt hotel feature elegant furnishings and beautiful views of the River Nile. Wake up to spectacular views of the longest river in the world and the backbone of Egypt.
LOCAL AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- This Cairo hotel enjoys an excellent location in Egypt’s capital city.
- It offers a wealth of bustling shops, cafes and fascinating historical attractions.
- Visit the famous Pyramids.
- Take a camel ride around the Pyramids and marvel at the great Sphinx as it stands guard over these impressive tombs.
- Explore the Egyptian Museum in Cairo
- It is located 45 minutes from Cairo International Airport
WHAT TO DO AROUND THE HOTEL
- From fascinating museums to magnificent historic buildings and monuments, Cairo offers an amazing insight into a bygone era. Explore this energetic and vibrant city and discover the ancient world of Egypt.
- Go on a day trip to Giza to visit the ancient pyramids
- Watch the sunset over the Nile on an evening boat ride
- Catch a show at the Cairo Opera House – Egypt’s main performing arts venue
- Get panoramic views of the city from the top of the 187m tall Cairo Tower
Conrad Hotel Contacts
Address: Conrad Cairo Hotel
1191Corniche El Nil, Cairo, 11221