The Arab Republic of Egypt is in north-eastern Africa with its capital located in its largest city, Cairo. Egypt also extends into Asia by virtue of holding the Sinai Peninsula.
Egypt is bordered by Israel and the Gaza Strip to the north-east, by Sudan to the south and by Libya to the west.
The country is bounded by the Mediterranean and Red Sea (to the north and east respectively) and geographically dominated both by the Nile River and its fertile well-watered valley, and by the Eastern and Western deserts.
Egypt is perhaps best known as the home of the ancient Egyptian civilization, with its temples, hieroglyphs, mummies, and - visible above all - its pyramids.
Egypt stimulates the imagination of western tourists like few other countries and is probably one of the most popular tourist destinations world-wide. There are many services in the Arab Academy to facilitate the living of the student.
You can contact these services for assistance as follows:-
1. Central Center: - (82-99)
2. Students Dorms: - (Female: - 82-1126 & Male: - 82-1359/82-1193)
3. Restaurant & Cafe: (82-1204)
4. Medical Care: - (82-1257)
5. Gymnasium: - (82-1630/ 82-1473)
6. AASTMT Transportation: - (82-1115 / 82-1114)
7. Network Services: - (82-1919)
8. Banking Services: - (82-1219)