- Enhanced national and regional recognition of the role of Arab women as resources for Maritime industry.
- Strengthened cooperation networks among Arab women in the port and maritime sectors on the local, regional, and international levels.
- National and regional capacity-building through equitable quality education and lifelong learning opportunities for the Arab woman.
- Increasing employment opportunities for Arab women at the high management levels of the related sectors in maritime transport.
- Develop partnerships and collaboration with national maritime administrations, regional entities, UN agencies and the private sector.
- Encourage and promote gender equality for Arab women in the maritime sector.
- Strengtheningthe mechanismsfor implementation of global partnership of sustainable developmentparticularly the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
Permanent General Secretariat Office
P.O.BOX 1029 Miami, AWIMA Secretariat, Abo Qir Campus Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport Alexandria-Egypt
OFFICE: (+203) 5610022