Post Graduate Diploma Guide
The Post Graduate diploma programs aim to qualify Professionals in the fields of international transport management, ports operation, container terminals, logistics management, supply chain management, international legal transactions, logistics of litigation and arbitration, logistics of hospital management and operations management & production. Through the acquisition of skills and get acquainted with the best practices of multinationals and organizations operating in the service and industrial sectors. The modern integrated logistics system companies are able to achieve competitive advantages to compete in regional and international markets through these outstanding diplomas.
1. Diploma in International Transport & Logistics.
2. Diploma in Transport Law and International Commercial Arbitration.
3. Diploma in Maritime Transport Law and Marine Insurance.
4. Diploma in Logistics of Foreign Trade.
5. Diploma in International Legal and Commercial Transactions and Logistics.
6. Diploma in Container Terminal Management and Operation.
7. Diploma in Logistics of Hospitals Management.
8. Diploma in Tourism Logistics Management.
9. Diploma in Production and Inventory Management in Supply Chain (APICS CSCP and CPIM preparation).