Implement Change, Drive Improvement
Through this training you will learn how to identify areas for improvement and adopt a structured approach to address them. More specifically, this course is designed for managers who want to
- Learn how to interpret an assessment feedback report
- Understand the use of the DMAIC approach
- Use the Business Excellence Matrix to develop an enabler map
- Learn the basics of the EFQM Excellence Model to drive change
During the training you will work with a real Recognized for Excellence application document of Ricoh or the Glasgow Central College. Moreover, you will be able to review and update your own organization’s enablers.
Individuals who pass the training will receive the official EFQM certification as "EFQM Leader for Excellence - level 1". A level 2 recognition is achievable within one year after the training, if you present the successful completion of a DMAIC project or a self-assessment using BEM at your premises.
This is new!
Are you interested to act as an EFQM Validator for "Committed to Excellence Projects"? Do you want to align your improvement projects with the EFQM Model? Or would you like to learn to use the RADAR methodology to manage and structure your improvement projects? Then this training is for you!
What is an EFQM Validator? An EFQM Validator is officially authorized to recognize and confirm the achievements of organizations going through the Committed to Excellence Recognition scheme of EFQM. Being a validator is a very demanding task. You will need to deal with the time constraint of having to: assess the self-assessment, analyze the quality of the various improvement projects, deliver valuable feedback and a pass/fail verdict at the end of only one day.
After this 1,5 day course, you will be able to:
- Diagnose how EFQM assessments, and both priority setting and improvement projects are conducted and integrated
- Recognize the achievements of improvement project managers and provide feedback
- Use RADAR logic to structure, monitor and review improvement projects
- Obtain the official "EFQM Validator" Certificate
This training will be a mix of presentations and discussions, and it will include several practical exercises. During the training, we will simulate parts of the actual Validator process through a real case study to practice your verbal and written skills. Successful delegates will receive the Diploma 'EFQM Validator'.