EFQM Assessor Training
EFQM offers you the unique and distinctive opportunity to become an internationally recognized EFQM Excellence Assessor. As an EFQM Excellence Assessor you will be able to:
- Understand the EFQM Excellence Model and its linkages to the Fundamental Concepts
- Effectively apply the RADAR scoring to produce value adding performance analyses
- Will benefit from individual coaching
- Assimilate the culture of an organization
- Act as an EFQM Award Assessor
Being an assessor is notmerely a ’technical’ exercise but is a demanding task requiring abalance of excellent interpersonal and analytical skills coupledwith an understanding of the realities of operatingenvironment.
The course is a pass/failtraining. During the course you will be assessed based onyour team work contributions, your information assimilations,your feedback and written exercises. Prior to thetraining, you will be asked to analyze the Adoika case study. Thisexercise will also be a pre-requisite for successfully goingthrough the training. Passing formally qualifies you asan international EFQM Excellence Assessor.
Journey to Excellencetraining
This course is aimed at individuals whoare seeking to start a business excellence initiative at theirorganization. Through this 3-day program, youwill:
- Understand how to use self-assessment as an improvement tool
- Develop a roadmap for how your organization can progress
- Discover how to prioritize improvement actions
- Recognize the cultural aspects of Excellence and develop a plan to engage people within your organization
- Learn to use different tools and techniques to increase performance
- Get to know EFQM''s levels of Excellence
Implement Change, DriveImprovement
Through this training you willlearn how to identify areas for improvement and adopt a structuredapproach to address them. More specifically, this course isdesigned for managers who want to
- Learn how to interpret an assessment feedback report
- Understand the use of the DMAIC approach
- Use the Business Excellence Matrix to develop an enabler map
- Learn the basics of the EFQM Excellence Model to drive change
During the training you willwork with a real Recognized for Excellence application document ofRicoh or the Glasgow Central College. Moreover, you will be able toreview and update your own organization’s enablers.
Individuals who pass thetraining will receive the official EFQM certification as "EFQMLeader for Excellence - level 1". A level 2 recognition isachievable within one year after the training, if you present thesuccessful completion of a DMAIC project or a self-assessment usingBEM at your premises.
This is new!
Are you interested to act asan EFQM Validator for "Committed to Excellence Projects"? Do youwant to align your improvement projects with the EFQM Model? Orwould you like to learn to use the RADAR methodology to manage andstructure your improvement projects? Then this training is foryou!
What is an EFQM Validator?An EFQM Validator is officially authorized to recognize and confirmthe achievements of organizations going through the Committed toExcellence Recognition scheme of EFQM. Being a validator is a verydemanding task. You will need to deal with the timeconstraint of having to: assess the self-assessment, analyze thequality of the various improvement projects, deliver valuablefeedback and a pass/fail verdict at the end of only one day.
After this 1,5 day course, youwill be able to:
- Diagnose how EFQM assessments, and both priority setting and improvement projects are conducted and integrated
- Recognize the achievements of improvement project managers and provide feedback
- Use RADAR logic to structure, monitor and review improvement projects
- Obtain the official "EFQM Validator" Certificate
This training will be a mix ofpresentations and discussions, and it will include severalpractical exercises. During the training, we will simulate parts ofthe actual Validator process through a real case study topractice your verbal and written skills. Successful delegates willreceive the Diploma ''EFQM Validator''.
Share This Page