International Accredited Training Courses
- Accredited International Programs (AIP) was established in 2006 upon the need of Productivity and Quality Institute (PQI) for a qualified department to handle the accreditation programs authorized by international organizations.
Over the life of the AIP Training Plan, our major emphasis in training and learning will be on:
- Examining and responding more systematically and strategically to evaluations from our trainees and customers.
- Refining course offerings to reflect customer demand, projected demographic trends, and anticipated workforce needs.
- Providing opportunities for work-integrated learning that facilitate delegates transition to professional practice.
- Building the capability of our trainers and tutoring staff through a range of development and extension programs.
- Reviewing and integrating emerging technologies which can most effectively support trainees learning, and creating physical environments to complement those learning experiences.
- Fostering the critical relationship between training and research and strengthening our physical and virtual learning environments.
Our international Partners: