EMS ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Course.
ISO 1400:12015 Environmental Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Course.
Course covers in-depth the process for auditing the requirements of ISO 14001 standard.
Delegates will know how Environmental Management System (EMS) provides organizations with a systematic approach to environmental improvement.
Delegates will learn to use the international EMS standard ISO 14000 as the framework for environmental improvement, sustainability programs, carbon-reduction strategies, environmental compliance and operational efficiencies.
- Understand the requirements and business benefits of an EMS.
- Acquire the skills for auditing the requirements of ISO 14001 standard.
- Determine environmental aspects and impacts.
- Implement and manage EMS audit programs covering first, second, and third party audits.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up effective EMS audits in accordance with ISO 19011 guidelines.
- What is ISO 14001 and why use it?.
- ISO 14001 Structure.
- Auditing Environmental Planning requirements.
- Auditing Support and Operation requirements.
- Auditing Performance Evaluation and Improvement requirements.
- Environmental Audit.
- EMS Audit Planning and Preparation.
- Conduct EMS Audit and Follow up.
Course Prerequisite: Delegates must have the following prior knowledge:
- Management systems : The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement.
- Environmental management: The intended outcomes of an environmental management system:
- Fulfilment of compliance obligations.
- Enhancement of environmental performance.
- Achievement of environmental objectives.
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001 and the commonly used environmental management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 14001, which may be gained by completing an CQI|IRCA Certified EMS Foundation Training course or the equivalent.
- Delegates shall be awarded a certificate of successful completion for passing the written examination and the continual assessment.
- Non Successful delegates shall receive a certificate of attendance approved by AASTMT.
- Successful delegates shall receive certificate approved by CQI|IRCA
- Productivity and Quality Institute or Company Headquarters
- Fulfills CQI|IRCA requirements for this scheme.
| || |
Share This Page