Course explains broad range of techniques for exploring and summarizing data, as well as investigating and testing underlying relationships and display the results using SPSS.
- How to start SPSS.
- The basics of reading data, data definition, data modification, data analysis and presentation of analytical results.
- Define a variety of statistical variables.
- Enter basic data into SPSS.
- Carry out a statistical analysis that can test hypotheses.
- Statistics and its applications.
- Statistical research and methods.
- The kinds of variables and characteristics.
- Sampling through SPSS program.
- Identify statistical system environment SPSS.
- Dealing with the files and data entry.
- Dealing with the exception of the Banat from the list of data.
- Study List of transfers.
- Descriptive statistics.
- Correlation analysis.
- Honesty and Reliability Analysis.
- Certificate approved by The AASTMT
- Productivity and Quality Institute or Company Headquarters
- Professorial lecturer in statistics.