MBA - Admission Requirements
- A minimum grade of B average (GPA = 3.0) or "Good" in an undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
- Applicants with an undergraduate GPA of less than 3.0 or "Good" should have a graduate diploma in management with an adequate number of years of work experience.
- Satisfactory performance on the MBA Admission Test which assesses applicants' business language proficiency as well as their quantitative and analytical qualities.
- A minimum of two years of relevant practical experience.
- Appropriate performance during the oral interview.
Program Credit Hours:
- Business Administration bachelor degree holders: 54 credits including 30 credits of course work and 24 credits as thesis.
- Faculty of Commerce graduates other than Business Administration: 60 credits including 36 credits of course work, 24 credits as thesis .
48 credits covering 16 subjects of course work and a comprehensive ex