Using Data Mining Techniques for Predicting Global Marketing Price
Commodities, whether they are related to food, energy or metals, are an important part of everyday life. A commodity is a product having commercial value that can be produced, bought, sold, and consumed.
The future of commodities lies in sales contracts or buy specific commodity, of a specific quality, at a specific price, for a specific future date on the exchange. For example anyone who drives a car can become significantly impacted by rising crude oil prices. The impact of a drought on the soybean supply may influence the composition of your next meal.
Commodity trading brings a basket full of diverse avenues for investment, away from the traditional avenues of equity, bonds and real estate, adding commodities exposure to your existing portfolio helps you increase the returns while lowering the risk. Commodities have very little or negative correlation with other asset classes.
- Simplify the concept of capital markets and penetrate new types of markets that are fairly limited to professionals.
- Recognize what the world markets and types and the most important methods and strategies of trading.
- Highlighting the digital currency market, metals and commodities as a major market for global markets.
- Introducing participants to one of the most important pillars of the international financial markets, which is one of the most important hedging mechanisms of risk in the global financial markets.
- Providing the participants with the fundamentals of technical and economic analysis which help them to make investment decisions.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Direct practical application on the global market.
- to determine the direction of derivatives prices, which in turn determines the prices of the commodity to be derived
- Apply analytical skills to the major financial products available in the global financial markets.
- To deepen understanding of commodity market action mechanism and key indicators.
- Energy markets
- Metals Markets
- Analyzing the Interactive relationship between Markets.
- Economic Indicators.
- Dollar Index
- Derivatives Analysis
- Correlation & Correlation Matrix.
- Data Mining Methods on Time Price Series for Algorithmic Trading systems.
- Trend Indicators Classifying
- Oscillators Indicators Classifying.
- Algorithmic Trading Strategies
- High frequency trading HFT
- Digital Signals.
- Predictive Analytics Concepts.
- Predictive ability of some Technical indicators
- Oscillators Signals Analysis Techniques
- RSI Signals Processing Techniques
- Performance of Stochastic.
- Stochastic Signals Processing.
- Daily Weekly Bollinger Band.
- Agenda as Predictive and Evaluation Tool.
- MACD Signals Processing.
- Price Actions Concepts
- Price Actions Signals Processing.
- Price Actions Technique 123
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)
- Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT)
- New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX)
- International Petroleum Exchange (IPE)
- London International Financial Future Exchange (LIFFE)
Course Duration: 80 Hrs.
Please register at: http://bit.ly/2ImmNlZ